Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Workshop Engineer - Northampton
If you are looking for a fast paced role within a leading healthcare organisation and have just finished your apprenticeship/degree (or have relevant work experience) then please read on!
Full / Part Time: Full Time
Hours: Monday - Friday 09.00 - 17.00 (37.5 hours per week)
1. To manage customer contracts;
- Maintain/repair Ultrasound loan stock in workshop
- Order replacement parts and components as necessary
- Repair faulty equipment to component level
- Provide technical telephone advice, and general support to internal and external customers
- Manage ultrasound parts stock and workshop repairs
- Arrange dispatch and collection of parts to field
- Provide regular updates to customers on assigned workshop cases
- Produce administrative reports of repairs and maintenance activities and report to both internal and external customers in a professional and timely manner
- Maintain and develop relationships with customers
- Provide occasional back up support for field if necessary
2. To report all activities in a timely manner;
- Ensure all parts used are detailed within Reporting System to enable correct charging of each job
- Ensure all parts received are labelled and returned to workshop in a timely manner
3. Ad-hoc support within the workshop as requested
What do you need?
- HND/HNC Electronics
- Experience of working with Medical Electronics in a hospital enviroment desirable but not essential
- Ultrasound service background desirable but not essential
- Excellent communicator - verbal and written
- Organised and able to work on own initiative as well as part of a team
- Self-starter with a flexible hands on nature
- Demonstrate a knowledge of commercial awareness
- Competitive Basic Salary
- 8% Pension Contribution (4% Employee & 4% Employer)
- 25 Days Annual Holiday & 8 Bank Holidays
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance/Death In Service
- On-site Parking
- Free Tea & Coffee
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.