Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
JOB TITLE: Key Account Manager- Urology
TERRITORY: Devon & Cornwall
We are currently recruiting for a Key Account, Market Access sales professionals to join our clients Urology sales force. You will be motivated, proven, proactive and able to influence and engage with a variety of stakeholders across the local health economy. Our client is currently taking next steps into an exciting future, and we want you to be a part of it.
They have an established heritage in developing novel medicines in complex disease areas. Their approach is to look to develop targeted treatments for patients with specific disease profiles, identify modes of action with wide application and to build on its established scientific leadership in niche therapeutic areas such as Urology, Transplantation, Oncology and Anti-Infectives.
You will be responsible for driving product use in secondary care with the goal of creating an unrestricted prescribing environment, giving patients access to treatment earlier in local pathways and protocols. Working with your Urology Business Manager, you will help create and drive the regional business plan. Achieve sales targets through selling into secondary care whilst ensuring positive protocols are created and implemented. You will do this through liaison and influence of relevant payers and stakeholders in the local heath economy, as well as developing clinical advocates who will support usage in a first or second line position.
- Overall responsibility for ensuring market access and sales of Over Active Bladder (OAB) treatment within allocated accounts through developing positive protocols (or guidance) and compliant selling.
- Drive depth of prescribing with Urologists and key locally identified customers across the health economy. This could include but not limited to, Urologists, Obs & Gynea, Care of Elderley, key GPs, Continence advisors and Key practice based pharmacists.
- Review and update market access account plans according to the changing needs of the NHS and the local health economy.
- Develop implementation plans to commercialise published pathways and protocols.
- Challenge and overturn restrictive guideline positioning of the product.
- Accountable for the sales within secondary care by using a patient centric approach to drive earlier prescribing.
- Understand and map out local decision-making processes to facilitate your local market access strategy and actions. Create influencer maps for these decision-making customers.
- Identify and build relationships with clinical and non-clinical decision makers and align the product to their needs.
- Provide market insights to wider regional team, to assist in driving regional strategy.
- Create and implement advocacy development plans to ensure key customers will endorse the use of treatment in a first or second line position.
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.