Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Training and Implementation Specialist
We are recruiting for a fast growing dental company looking for a Training and Implementation Specialist to cover Central and Northern Italy
Be part of a relatively new exciting health-tech company and team, striving to be the global standard in dental care. This new suite of exciting AI virtual practice solutions will revolutionise the way patients are treated in dental/orthodontic practices around the world. We aim to be the full end to end artificial intelligence virtual practice platform for dentistry.
This is an exciting employment opportunity, and we are looking for a strong, talented and driven individual to join our growing team and business in Italy.
The position will be ideally situated in the Milan with easy connections to all the central and Northern regions.
The ideal candidate will understand the dental/orthodontic practice and workflow within and know how to engage with all the key staff members, from the doctor to the practice manager to the treatment coordinators and nursing staff. The successful candidate will report directly to the sales manager Italy and will be primarily responsible for providing doctors and staff the necessary training and support to take them from new customer, to being a fully- adopted long term customer, creating long lasting customer and KOL relationships and maximising the untold potential of this ground-breaking company and its AI solutions/products. The role is crucial to the success in Italy through working closely with the team of account executives, customer success, inside sales and marketing in order to meet the territory and country strategic plans and exceed sales targets. Key to this role is driving every practice to be fully self-sufficient in all of the software solutions and using in all patients. This will require a strong focused mindset with an ability to convince customers to change their way of thinking and the workflow in their practice.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
· Understanding the companies value proposition and how significantly it can change a dental/ortho practice workflow
· Training and support of newly acquired customers, retraining of underperforming ones, both remote online and in-practice and ensure clinical support is provided along the full customer adoption journey
· Build and execute strategic account plans to exceed sales targets, company KPIs and objectives
· Partner with customers and KOLs to understand their business objectives and critical issues
· Attend trade shows, both local and international
· Work in and communicate in a multifunctional team
· Feedback to management team on market trends and competition
· Travel to train and support on site, as and when required
· Full use of CRM to report activity
· Experience and proven success in a training/education/clinical role either having worked in a practice or from working within industry.
· Ability to influence and provoke customers ways of thinking
· A clear understanding of the conceptual/consultative selling approach
· Strong organisational skills
· A background in med-tech, dental or ortho desirable
· A high level of IT knowledge and high appreciation for new technology
· The ability to build and maintain positive mutual partnerships with internal and external customers
· Willingness to travel and take part in overnight stays (approximately 2 nights a week)
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.