Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Territory Sales Manager
Are you an experienced Diagnostics Sales professional or a Medical Device Territory Manager looking to move into the POCT sector? If so, Zenopa has the role for you.
TITLE - Territory Sales Manager
PRODUCTS - POC Diagnostics
TERRITORY - North England
In this exciting Territory Sales role, you will take responsivity for the developing, establishing and maintaining successful relationships with a portfolio of customers within the assigned geographical area. In this role you will focus on all account management for our Point of Care (POC) and Laboratory market sectors.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead sales and marketing activities POC and Laboratory market sectors in assigned geographical region
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. The key external stakeholders that the role may interact with are Point of Care Managers, Laboratory Service Leaders, Pathology Directorate Managers, NHS Procurement/Supplies Departments, ED/CCU/ICU/ Primary Care departments within NHS Trusts and Private Health Providers.
- Work with your line manger to develop existing POC prospects and convert to sales.
The company would be very keen to hear from you if you have the following:
- Experience of field based account management in IVD products or medical devices.
- Able to communicate effectively with a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity and reliability.
- Experience in delivering customer focussed solutions based on customer needs.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
Apply now to find out more about this exciting role.
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.