Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
We are currently recruiting for a Dental Territory Manager to join a global company. The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales of dental implants across the South West, West Midlands and Wales. The products are very reputable however not fully established within the UK market, therefore the role will be focusing on developing new business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Providing expertise to customers and sales organisation, training and support
- Analyse business trends, develop and execute territory business plan
- Coordinate and conduct sales meetings and product training sessions with customers, internally and externally
- Develop and maintain good relationships with key personnel
- Support other colleagues to develop business opportunities
- Regularly review planned activity, actual activity, area plans, field visits, business expenses as and when required
- Management of the consignment stock process including quarterly stock takes on a timely basis
- Track record in the Medical and Dental Sales industry
- Commercial experience is essential
- Professional with proven ability to build appropriate relationships with key customers.
- Enthusiastic, efficient and highly organised - desire to constantly improve efficiencies and customer focus.
- Structured and clear thinker - ability to prioritise a demanding workload through business planning and territory management.
- Able to analyse business information to refine specific product and activity focus to achieve
- KPI targets on a monthly/cycle basis.
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.