Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
We are currently supporting a rapidly growing medical device company to recruit for a Territory Manager to cover West London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for promoting Pulmonary & ENT range of products within both acute and non-acute clinical settings and work with a wide spectrum of stakeholders within the NHS including Procurement, Clinical Directors, Directorate Managers and Infection Control.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
· Deliver the territory target and be consistent in territory strategy and planning
· Be competent in qualifying opportunities, identifying customer needs and all relevant buying influencers and decision makers.
· Effectively demonstrate key features and benefits of the product range to all clinical and non-clinical stakeholders
· Convey compelling health-economic arguments to stakeholders beyond clinical areas (procurement, finance etc.)
· Maintain close relationships with customers, working hand in hand with the Clinical Educator for the region in order to grow the business within existing accounts
· Keep the CRM system and other reporting mechanisms up to date in order to record customer activity and opportunity
· Be effective at closing business
· Manage own pipeline in the CRM system, reporting monthly
· Gather market intelligence and disseminate throughout the organisation
· Identify and develop relationships with local Key Opinion Leaders
· Prepare & deliver effective presentations
The ideal candidate will have experience of securing new business, understand the NHS procurement process and have a dynamic work ethic.
Experience of selling endoscopy/visualisation products is preferable
Candidate will be covering the following postcodes UB, TW, KT, SW, SM, SE, BR, CR
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.