Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
New opportunity for an experienced diagnostic sales person or a biomedical scientist to move into a Territory Manager position for a well-established diagnostics company!
TERRITORY:Oxford, Slough, London, Colindale, Chorister, Portsmouth, Bournemouth, Basingstoke, Southampton, Salisbury, Surrey
PRODUCTS: Full product range: microbiology, molecular biology, virology, histology
CLIENTS: NHS Hospital Labs
PURPOSE OF POSITION: To effectively manage a sales territory in order to achieve sales targets in line with company directives.
What are we looking for?
Experienced Diagnostics sales representative
Trainee with work experience ideally within a lab environment (Biomedical)
Ideally microbiology or molecular biology experience
Enthusiasm, energy, drive and self-motivation will be the keys to success in this position
- Complete on a weekly basis a forward journey plan within the CRM detailing a list of key objectives.
- Maintain clear and concise customer visit reports and account sales record details to allow rapid retrieval of information within CRM.
- Organise journey plan to maximise effective selling time including using overnight accommodation where necessary.
- Continually improve company image and market share by exhibiting a high degree of creativity within the role.
- Attend exhibitions and meetings representing the company as required.
- Maintain personal involvement with major accounts and relationships with key personnel for these accounts.
- Identify key or problem accounts requiring additional management attention.
- Continually monitor sales performance for the area / areas and plan strategies to achieve targets.
- Identify product opportunities and submit new proposals to the National Sales Manager
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.