Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
An excellent opportunity for a scientist with a strong background in Spectroscopy to enter their first commercial role!
Role: Spectroscopy Specialist - EMEA
Location: EMEA (located within 1 hour from major airport hub)
Reports to: EMEA Sales Manager
1) Strengthen existing customer relationships and develop new business relationships within the EMEA Spectroscopy research community.
2) Work to support EMEA sales staff and distributors with technical and application expertise thus expanding the reach and business potential in the spectroscopy market
3) Be the expert in this field, partaking in proactive customer visits to promote the company's spectroscopy portfolio, presentations, seminars and attendance at suitable conferences.
4) Internally participate in Commercial Execution Team activities to assist Product Management in defining and implementing sales and marketing strategies for each solution and service in the spectroscopy portfolio.
5) Evaluate product and service offering in terms of customers' technical needs ensuring customers need is addressed and provided for in conjunction with sales team colleagues.
6) Maintain and market segment forecasts, potential sales, customer feedback and activity plan and other reports as required.
7) Provide product and application training to both sales staff, channel partners and end-users customers.
8) Establish and maintain strong industry contacts within spectroscopy community that support both industry knowledge and lead to sales.
9) Work with regional staff, HQ and other internal operations to establish a communication path with the customer.
10) Attend monthly sales meetings and offers feedback and suggestions to improve product solutions. Attend annual sales meeting.
11) Travel as required to meet and develop sales targets which is expected to be a minimum of 40% of time.
12) Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time by your Line Manager.
" Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in a Physical Science Discipline; Chemistry or Physics preferable degree programmes.
" Ideally have experience in sales and/or technical role, with strong technical knowledge, understanding and application of spectroscopy required
" Desired experience in the field of Optical instrumentation is preferable.
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.