The role is covered in the following locations: Birmingham, Bath, Brighton, Bristol, Belfast, Cambridge, Cardiff, Derby, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guildford, Liverpool, Leicester, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Nottingham, Oxford, Portsmouth, Reading, Sheffield, Swindon, Southampton, Tonbridge, London, York
Our ambition is to simplify progress in life science research and the biopharmaceutical industry to help translate scientific findings into new therapeutics faster and more efficiently. So that more people can obtain access to better medicine. Nearly 11,000 employees at more than 60 production and sales locations worldwide are committed to this vision. And together, we have grown strongly over the past years. Do you also want to contribute to our vision? Grow with us and benefit from working with a Global Player that has kept its familiar atmosphere:
Opportunity for international career development:
a global network offering seminars and training sessions, expert and manager career paths
Open and highly collaborative culture: mutual support within teams and working as equals, team spirit and international collaboration
Work-life balance: Working from home at many sites
Intelligent working environment: working in smart buildings with the latest technology and equipment
Ambitious goals: Sartorius plans to double its sales revenue approximately every five years and expects to grow its global team to approximately 15,000 people in 2025.
Service Sales Representative - remote based
Are you looking for the next evolution of your sales career, seeking a company that is expanding rapidly within a robust and highly profitable vertical?
Sartorius is a leading, global partner of the Biopharmaceutical industry, specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of complex, engineered bioprocessing equipment.
As part of our remarkable and continuing commercial success we are seeking an individual to further develop our already intensely profitable Advanced Therapies division.
Hunting new business and crafting solutions to unique requirements, you will be driving proactive sales and taking our exceptional BioProcess, Lab Product and BioAnalytic portfolios to new clients across the EMEA.
This position is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced Salesperson to truly make their name within a fast paced and expanding market. Remotely based and working closely with multi-disciplined commercial teams, you will enjoy high levels of autonomy and the freedom to maximise your pipeline alongside a generous compensation package.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Identification and selection of new clients
- Research and understand the competitive landscape to identify and track target customers.
- Promote awareness of Sartorius's products -identifying and engaging with key decision makers at prospective accounts.
- Work closely with Marketing partners and internal stakeholders to utilize resources to support value offerings as well as generate early stage leads.
- Develop strategies and presentation materials to meet customer specific needs (based on development timelines and type of decision maker).
- Collect and qualify leads utilizing internal database to store relevant account information.
- Conduct and coordinate account transition meetings for high value leads to Technical Sales Managers ensuring successful transition.
- Closely monitor and pay continuous attention to key changes in product portfolio and key market changes.
- Strong experience within Biopharmaceuticals or wider Pharma markets is preferred
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Self-motivated, results orientated and comfortable working remotely
- Strong, collaborative teamwork skills and demonstrable ability to integrate and sell successfully alongside cross-functional teams
- Ability to travel to clients
- Salesforce experience is not essential, but preferred
Compeitive basic salary dependent on experience
Company car & more benefits