Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Service Engineer - Laboratory Equipment- Stirrers, Dispersers, Shakers
Office based from Oxford with UK wide travel required to customers (Approx. 6-8 customer site visits per month)
- Servicing customer´s laboratory and analytical as well as processing units in-house and on-site.
- Provide technical support to sales agents on a daily basis.
- Routinely study and gain technical knowledge in mechanical/electronic aspects and applications.
- Maintain files for service documentation and customer repair history.
- Travelling required for onsite repair of laboratory, analytical and processing equipment.
- Report problems to Head of Service and help to increase service efficiency.
A range of scientific equipment used in Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Academic and Food & Beverage industries.
- Qualification in Mechanical/Electronic/Electrical Engineering (level 3 or above)
- 1-2 years' experience in related field (laboratory or medical devices)
- Ability to read electrical / electronic schematics
- Proficiency in English
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Highly self-motivated and target-oriented/sales-oriented
- Problem solving abilities and customer focus
- Driver´s license, familiar with Windows and MSO
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.