Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Our client is looking for a Field Service Engineer to work on-site at customers premises. They provide new and pre-owned equipment and offers servicing and repairs to the Veterinary & Human Medical Professions at realistic prices. They pride themselves on their customer service pre and post-sale regardless of the query size.
Products include: patient monitors, x-ray, ultrasound, anaesthesia machines, sterilisation equipment.
The ideal candidate will be hard-working and able to prioritise and undertake a variety of service and repair jobs on multiple makes and models of Medical and Veterinary equipment. You will be self-motivated and trustworthy, and comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and offer excellent customer service. You will also be flexible, innovative, and willing to incorporate new and effective ways of working to achieve better results.
Key responsibilities of the role will include but are not limited to:
- Carry out the service and repair of a wide range of pre-owned and new equipment
- Writing Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) test routines
- Calibrating and testing Medical equipment to ISO Standards
- Installing customer software onto Electronic medical equipment
- Developing a detailed technical understanding of a wide range of medical devices
- Perform site assessments to ensure the smooth installation of PSS equipment
- A Minimum of 2 years' experience working on Medical equipment (either from a site or field-based role)
- Excellent fault-finding skills
- Opportunistic personality
- Willing to travel with occasional nights away.
- Independent and highly self-motivated.
- Full clean Driving license
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbally and in writing.
- PC Literate
- Previous experience on endoscopy equipment
- Previous experience with x-ray equipment (full training will be given)
-Salary dependant on candidates skill level
- Yearly bonus
- Company car
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Company phone + laptop
- 25 Days Annual Leave
- Flexible 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday between 7 am - 7 pm
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.