Maintenance repair, service on high-tech automation and medical diagnostic analyser.
An exciting opportunity to join a specialist provider of pathology services within the UK, working on high-tech automation and medical diagnostic analysers!
Seeking applicants with experience servicing and repairing pathology or medical devices instrumentation within the healthcare sector!
The role is predominately site based and any travel will be local, to one of 4 key sites in London.
Location - Central London
Products - mechanical and analytical systems - GLP track system and pathology analysers
- Provide a troubleshooting and advisory service Laboratory Automation systems
- Provide first line engineering support and maintain analytical equipment
- Build and maintain a knowledge base of GLP support issues and resolutions
- Participate in the on-call system (1 in 3), predominately phone-based support
- Support other devices on diagnosis and repair where required, reducing the requirement for supplier call outs
- Maintain an active interest in developments within Laboratory automation industry
- Work to plans and protocols for routine preventative maintenance and ensure that preventative maintenance is accomplished in a timely and controlled manner
- Respond to emergency requests for repair of equipment and if necessary, to liaise with supplier/manufacturer to arrange repair
- Ensure that all procedures are documented, updated and maintain a level of service and professionalism as expected
Formal engineering qualification
Experience servicing and repair of medical / healthcare instrumentation
Flexible, highly motivated, effective team player; methodical, ability to understand and meet targets and deadlines, able to learn and assimilate new information.
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.