Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Senior Scientific Officer
Do you have experience in Medical Information / Pharmacovigilance and looking for a new position with a thriving Pharmaceutical company?
We are recruiting for a Senior Scientific Officer for one of our clients based in Surrey. This is a permanent position.
· Managing the third party medical information (MI) service provider
· Handling enquiries ensuring compliance with regional and local regulations
· Support UK medical activities by authoring abbreviated prescribing information
· Reviewing promotional and non-promotional materials
· Complete routine pharmacovigilance activities
What my client is looking for:
· At least 2 years' experience within Medical Information / PV
· Ability to handle multiple tasks
If this is of interest please contact Alex Martin for further information on firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> or 01494818028
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.