Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Do you have a strong biological sciences background and a passion for science?
Are you always asking 'why'?
We have the perfect role for you!
An exciting opportunity to join a global collaboration consultancy that leads international experts through their medical decision-making process for pharmaceutical clients. Their unique consultancy process uses cutting edge award winning interactive technology and they are now seeking an intelligent, enthusiastic and highly motivated person to join their close-knit team. So if you are looking for a new challenge perhaps after a career in medical communications or as an MSL, this role will definitely stimulate you further. The successful candidate will liaise directly with clients to firstly understand key challenges and then using our client's process, create and navigate a live moderated virtual interactive journey with key opinion leaders. They will be working within a highly skilled science team collaborating with operations and technology team colleagues. The varied consultancy assignments span all therapeutic areas and also different disciplines (e.g. medical affairs, market access, clinical development, clinical operations, patient recruitment, training and strategy development for example).
Key must have attributes:
• Strong biological sciences background - a biological life sciences degree, probably with a PhD but not necessarily
• 2-5 years commercial experience
• Be passionate and inquisitive about medical science (always asking 'why')
• Confidently manage and communicate with people at all levels
• Outgoing, confident, dynamic and comfortable in scientific discussions to drive meetings/discussions with clients and key experts
• Client relationship building skills
• Be able to write an accurate scientific report in the appropriate format and to an agreed timeline
Package & Benefits:
• Competitive salary
• Unique culture
• 25 days holiday
• Opportunity to join a rapidly growing company
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.