Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Our vacancy is within the Scientific division as we are very busy currently. We recruit into the scientific and diagnostic commercial market, focusing on Sales and Marketing appointments . Our specialist division covers the full spectrum of diagnostic, life science and chemistry market areas and work with a range of the UK's most highly regarded Scientific and Healthcare companies. Science has become the market to be in and we are under resourced for the work we have. Our science team recruit for the companies in science research, companies that provide reagents, consumables and equipment that do the research for the Covid-19 vaccines. It's never been a better time to come into this sector and now is an excellent opportunity to join us and grow your career.
The role is a blend of sales, service provision and administration in a highly competitive environment. Key elements of the role include:
1. Achieving sales (billings) targets
2. Business development - with existing and potential new clients
3. Account management of clients
4. Client pitches and presentations
5. Assessing and filtering individuals seeking employment
6. Relationship building - with individuals seeking employment, to the extent they recommend our service to others
7. Being able to support candidates in gaining new positions of employment, including giving constructive criticism in such a way it enables the candidate to modify their behaviour and secure a new role
8. Conducting competency based interviews with candidates both over the telephone and face to face
9. Establishing and maintaining contact with employers to network, gain market information and position Zenopa as a credible recruitment provider.
10. Delivering the service level to the employer that makes, and keeps, Zenopa as the recruitment provider of choice
11. Providing mutual support - you must be able to undertake your colleagues' activities in their absence
12. Accurately updating and maintaining the company database
13. Regular client visits and attendance at industry events
14. Working in a highly competitive industry, where responding quickly to meet client requirements is crucial
The role is target based with a mix of financial targets and activity targets. It will be based on activity driven by contact with client and candidates and results - i.e. billings.
Competitive basic salary
25 days Holiday rising to 30 days after 2 years service, 35 days after 5 years service and 40 days after 10 years service (plus bank holidays)
Must have a degree or science A Levels plus 1-4 years 360 recruitment experience.
The most important requirement is attitude. We seek a 'can do' individual, someone who will put the effort in and deliver to the client regardless of how long it takes or how difficult it is.
We also seek:
Attention to detail/accuracy
Drive and tenacity
Focus on achieving objectives
A positive / enthusiastic outlook
Excellent relationship/rapport building skills
Professional use of language
Clarity of diction
Candidates must live within 30 minutes travelling time of the office
Minimum of 1-4 years recruitment experience, ideally within a similar type of recruitment company, with excellent track record.
Driving Licence essential
Must live within 20 minutes drive of HP10 8EG
Screening interview, DISC and Caliper testing, Final interview with presentation
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.