Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Are you an aspiring professional with a passion to succeed within the commercial sector of the Aesthetics Market? If so, Zenopa has the role for you! We have partnered fast-growing distributor who provide unique and industry-first options to rent or buy laser equipment from some of the leading aesthetic laser manufacturers across the world.
- Office based internal sales
- Organising services and service contracts
- Developing new and existing relationships via telephone.
- Advancing into subscriptions sales and increasing responsibility long term
- Team player
- People oriented
- Ideally understanding or experience of beauty/aesthetics but not essential
- Determined, passionate, outgoing and willing to learn,
- Motivated: to earn good money in return for high results, advance role and income in a v exciting company with lots of growth opportunities
- Excellent communication skills on the phone, and face to face, negotiation skills,
Please contact me on 01494818020 if you would like to find out more about the role.
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.