Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
This global company are a well-recognised scientific brand and have a large commercial team in the UK, providing a team focused and collaborative working environment. There are great training and career advancement opportunities.
This position is suitable for applicants with a chromatography background and scientific sales experience!
TERRITORY: North West England
PRODUCTS: Chromotography, Chemical and reagents
CLIENTS: Research and university laboratories.
- Fulfil sales and margin targets for territory, through customer visits.
- Sales and promotion of the Chemicals and Chromatography portfolio of products - both directly to customers and through the generalist Account Managers.
- Organise and attend customer visits - either independently or with Account Managers.
- Provide technical support to general Account Managers (field based and telesales) and Regional Distributors.
- Advise and support the preparation of quotations and tenders for Safety & Cleanroom products.
- Establish positive relationships with suppliers to ensure support for business growth via joint marketing activity and price support.
- Organisation and participation in local customer seminars, exhibitions etc.
- Ensure local implementation of European Safety & Cleanroom marketing strategy.
- Participate in local and European sales training/meetings/events/conferences, and communication with local sales organisation
- Provide weekly reports to your Sales Manager and maintain CRM data, to show visits, prospects, tasks etc.
- Knowledge of Chemicals and Chromatography Products essential.
- Extensive sales experience or relevant occupational experience to ensure maximisation of sales opportunities and growth. Added experience of major or key account management is desirable.
- Positive attitude and able to push self and others to achieve expectations of both internal and external customers.
- Understand how to separate and combine tasks into efficient workflows, that allows for measured outcomes and maximisation of resources.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to produce accurate and punctual reports.
- Ability to build strong relations with internal and external customers.
- Good IT skills (MS Office, CRM). SAP knowledge desirable.
- Prepare and deliver presentations to a high standard for both internal and external customers.
- Commercial understanding of market, competition, pricing and discount
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.