Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Exciting opportunity for a life science graduate or junior laboratory member looking to enter a commercial sales role to join a company that specialises in laboratory technology.
Previous sales experience isn't essential- just the motivation to move into a commercial role and the desire to achieve success!
PRODUCTS: Laboratory Equipment: Electrochemistry, Mixing, Crushing, Separation, Reactor systems, Vacuum technology, Liquid handling, Heating/cooling ETC.
TERRITORY: South UK
- Promote and advertise the laboratory and analytical equipment directly to customers and end-users by contacting and visiting customers in the assigned territories.
- Increase sales volumes and achieve the yearly target.
- Expand market share in the assigned territories.
- Penetrate and develop new (key) accounts and maintain the existing sales accounts
- Prospect and develop new opportunities
- Monitor the operation of the agreement and the contract, incl. payment, delivery, after service etc.
- Collect the customer's needs and market information (e.g. competition activities)
- Reporting and data maintenance in the CRM system
- Maintain a good customer relationship and introduce new promotion plans to them
- Perform sales calls and presentations and /or key account seminars to the customers
- Manage and coordinate tradeshows within the region and participate in them
- Make sales analysis and submit weekly job report.
- Ideally Bachelor degree in Chemistry or Biology or other comparable study programs in (life) science
- Up to 3 years' experience in direct sales in the laboratory or analytical industry would be preferable, but not essential
- Proficiency in English
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Highly Self-motivated and target-oriented
- Problem solving abilities and customer focus
- Furthermore: driver's license, familiar with Microsoft Office, CRM, SAP would be preferable
- German language skills would be a plus
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.