The role is covered in the following locations: Bath, Brighton, Bristol, Cardiff, Guildford, Oxford, Portsmouth, Reading, Swindon, Southampton, Tonbridge, London
We are recruiting on behalf of a global medical imaging manufacturer who are looking for a Regional Service Lead to join their team.
This is a predominantly remote based role with the need for national travel on occasion. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a world leader of the healthcare space, that offer lots of opportunity to progress and further develop your leadership skills and knowledge on x-ray equipment.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Responsible for the day-to-day leadership, co-ordination and guidance of a cross-functional service / engineering team comprising of Field Service Engineers and Technical Product Specialists within the assigned territory / region across a wide range of equipment.
• Continually maintain and foster a strong, professional team spirit, ensuring a customer centric corporate identity.
• Work closely with the Service Delivery Manager to ensure operational excellence.
• Resource allocation to ensure all business requirements are being met, ensuring both employee and customer satisfaction are always maintained.
• Manage internal communications for the assigned region and escalate effectively to other business functions (Management, Support, Sales, and Project teams).
• Where required, act as a point of customer escalation via telephone, email, or on-site attendance UK wide with a key focus on the assigned region.
• Support the Service Delivery Manager in driving forward new and existing KPI's and metrics through reporting, analysing, and presenting data and information to ensure the overarching Service Strategy and goals are met.
• Perform regular Site System Audits, Competency Sign Off Reviews and Annual Performance Reviews / Appraisals to understand and identify any training or development requirements for individual or the team. Where training requirements are identified, ensure team members are allocated and booked onto this training accordingly
• Timely completion and approval of all team documentation such as Leave requests, Expenses, Overtime and Mileage.
• Organise and co-ordinate regular face to face team meetings, as well as weekly virtual calls and identify and complete any actions raised.
The successful candidate to be geographically located centrally in the South (i.e. well located to cover the southern region)
We are looking for an experience engineer who is looking to step away from the tools and move into more of a management role or an experienced team leader looking for a new challenge
Experience of previous team leader / management experience is desirable
Experience of working in the medical industry - ideally within imaging industry however this is not a necessity
This role will be home based with national travel expected and overnight stays; therefore candidates need to be comfortable with this.
Able to think outside the box and able to evaluate current processes and identify any areas for improvement
Excellent interpersonal skills - experienced in building strong working relationships with customers and colleagues.
Full UK driving licence
Able to understand, relate and build confidence with both colleagues and customers
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Strong strategic and planning skills
Able to work both independently and as part of a team
Able to analyse data and identify root cause, patterns, and mitigations
• Competitive salary
• Performance Bonus
• Company car/Car Allowance
• Pension Private Medical Cover
• Life Assurance
• 25 days holiday + bank holiday
Please reach out if this opportunity is for you!