Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Are you an experienced Clinical Advisor / Clinical Specialist with strong knowledge of the Pressure Care or Wound Care sectors? If so, Zenopa has the role for you!
Covering the North West and the Wirral
In this exciting role as a Clinical Advisor, you will be providing therapeutic and commercial support and expertise to Account Managers and customers (NHS and private sector) on the effective and appropriate use of the product range, typically in relation to wound care and compression therapy.
Your key customers will include; Tissue Viability Nurses, District Nurses, Leg Ulcer Nurse Specialists, Pharmacists, Dermatology Specialist Nurses, Practice Nurses, Procurement Meds Management, in addition to various other contacts who are key influencers in the sales process.
Your key business objectives will be:
- To identify, develop and service key customers in the community and hospital sectors, who will influence and/or decide upon formulary inclusions. To introduce the agreed wound management and compression therapies and other product lines to this customer base and to gain formulary inclusions, sales, and ongoing business growth.
- To identify, develop and provide excellent service to product users within community and hospital accounts.
- To provide high quality training, service and knowledge on product ranges to these target users and key specialist customers.
- To maintain and grow the business in the community and hospital sectors as determined with RBM
- To achieve sales targets and key performance indicators in line with Performance Review objectives
This is an unmissable opportunity for a Clinical Advisor with wound care or compression therapy experience to move into a developing and changing business in the UK.
- Competitive salary
- Company Car value is £550 per month, or Car Allowance is £600 per month
- Private Healthcare & Life Assurance
- Pension - Up to 10% matched
- Annual leave - 5 weeks
- Range of other benefits
To be considered for this role, you will be:
- An experienced Nurse or Clinical Advisor
- Strong knowledge of Wound Care and/or compression therapy
- Offer strong commercial acumen
- Comfortable covering the North West and Wirral territory
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.