Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Are you an experienced Quality Control Manager / Specialist, with a strong medical device background? If so, Zenopa has the role for you!
TITLE - Quality Control (QC) Manager
PRODUCTS - Dental / Medical Devices
LOCATION - Kent - Tunridge Wells
In this exciting QC Management role, you will take be an integral part of the Operations team and will be responsible for managing the quality control & inspection of manufacturing operations.
- Manage the quality control and inspection of all manufacturing operations and goods received prior to release and ensure that the manufactured products meet set standards of quality, reliability and performance.
- Manage and test materials and products to ensure adherence to established quality standards.
- Create testing schedules and prioritise materials testing to meet the demand and assist Production in the planning and scheduling of manufacturing activities.
- Provide, implement and amend, as necessary, quality control procedures and methodology.
- Review all manufacturing and inspection records and assign status including, where necessary, final release for despatch. Accept concessions of non-conforming material after due consultation and following authorisation of a Process Deviation Form.
- Create, review and authorise raw material and packing material specifications.
- Control and schedule the work of QC staff. Staff motivation and management of QC personnel matters.
- University degree, or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline. Alternatively, four or more years laboratory and/or quality control experience, ideally in a manufacturing or processing environment.
- Previous experience in a similar management role.
- Practical experience of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practice (GCLP).
- Practical experience of Health & Safety in a laboratory (including COSHH and risk assessments).
- In depth knowledge of quality control procedures.
Apply now to find out more about this exciting role.
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.