Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Pricing & Reimbursement Administrator
Do you have experience within Pharma Market Access Administration and are open to a new challenge?
Our client is seeking a Pricing & Reimbursement Administrator to join a thriving Pharma SME who specialise in branded and generic products across a number of therapeutic areas. This is a permanent position and my client offers agile flexibility with their offices based in West London.
Main responsibilities include:
· Compile and review technical documentation for product registration
· Maintain documents and records
· Maintains department Dashboard and updates accordingly
· Liaises with distributors as well as communicating internally across departments
· Obtain, record and file any certificates, licences or other documentation in line with KPI's / SOP's
What my client is looking for:
· Experience in a market access role in the UK and/or EU pharmaceuticals sector desirable
· Knowledge of the drug development process and operational planning processes
· Strong Agile thinker who can adapt to situations of high speed change
If you are interested in joining a Pharma SME with an excellent reputation please contact Alex Martin on 01494818028 or firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> for more information
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.