Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
New Customer Service/Nutritional Advisor role with leading Animal Nutrition company based in Peterborough!
· To provide nutritional advice, support customers and staff, increase sales, and support the company's high profile within the equine market. Support to be given via direct contact, email, livechat, and telephone.
Educated to degree level/graduate calibre
· An animal science or equine science degree is desirable
· Significant nutritional and practical experience in the equine field
· Knowledge of equine feed and supplement products and brands
· Previous experience in a customer facing role is desirable
· Excellent customer service skills
· A keen interest in and knowledge of the equine category is desirable
· A confident telephone manner to enable successful outcomes to interactions and/or objections with a proactive approach to problem solving and day to day tasks
· Good keyboard skills and computer literacy - intermediate level of MS Office software
· High level of accuracy and attention to detail along with the ability to multitask well
· Ability to organise and prioritise workload
· Clear written and verbal communication skills
· Able to work both independently and as part of a team
Please contact Waheeda to discuss.
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.