Ceva Animal Health is hosting an exciting series of free, live and interactive webinars ‘All you need to know about AST is within reach’ to help vets and nurses better understand how to use antimicrobial sensitivity testing (AST).
A 45-minute webinar will take place each month for the next six months starting at 6.30pm (GMT) on Thursday 18 November. Each online seminar will be presented by an international expert who will present a clinical case to illustrate the use of AST for a specific indication. They will be interactive and will include quizzes and a Q&A session. The webinar schedule is as follows:
“Ceva hosts antimicrobial sensitivity testing (AST) webinars.“
• Thursday 18 November – Respiratory infection in a dog – Dr Bianka Schulz
• Thursday 16 December – Respiratory infection in a cat – Dr Salva Cervantes
• Thursday 20 January – Urinary infection in a dog – Dr Constança Pomba
• Thursday 17 February – Urinary infection in a cat – Dr Angie Hibbert
• Thursday 17 March - Pyoderma in a dog – Dr Chiara Noli
• Thursday 14 April – Infected wound in a cat – Dr Herve Brissot
After the event, the live sessions will then be provided to all registered delegates as recorded sessions together with all the relevant material and ‘take home messages’ from the experts. Participants will also be able to download a certificate of participation.
Andrew Fullerton, BVSc (Hons) MRCVS, product manager for DOUXO S3 at Ceva Animal Health, comments: “Antimicrobial resistance is a sensitive subject however AST is a simple additional examination which can help prevent resistance. Ceva is therefore proud to organise the AST webinar series to help vets and nurses in the fight against antimicrobial resistance.”See all the latest jobs in Animal Health