Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Medical Science Liaison
Fantastic Opportunity for a PhD educated scientist to join a Global Leader within Diagnostics as a Medical Science Liaison.
This is a field based position covering the South East UK and specialising within the areas of Oncology and Immunology.
This would be great fit for a PhD edcuated scientist looking to develop their career into the commercial sector whilst being an ambassador for a leading company and becoming an academic and technical expert.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Active member of UKI Senior Leaders Team - strategy and delivery of UKI budget
- Delivery of territory-specific Sales Budget. Grow, defend and maintain business.
- Assume responsibility for physician- facing activities pertaining to specified areas in support of the company's oncology and specialist immunology business goals.
- Develop and maintain contacts with key external opinion leaders and clinical investigators, physicians, pharmaceutical companies, laboratories, and other key customers regarding medical advances, collaborative studies, and product related issues.
- Present data at key scientific meetings/conferences regarding company's oncology and specialist immunology products.
- Participate as internal consultant and ad-hoc member of project/product development teams in providing scientific/technical input to ensure that clinical utility of company's products meets clinical need.
- Assist Marketing in the design, organization, execution, and monitoring of pre- and post-market field trials to confirm product performance, maximize product positioning, and meet organization goals and objectives.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of scientific/clinical data and literature related to relevant company and competitor oncology and specialist immunology products and disease areas, and effectively transfers appropriate clinical/scientific information to key company personnel and external customers for business-related or educational purposes.
- Prepare executive summaries as necessary to address organizational goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the UKI Sales Territory Managers to optimize customer education and growth of sales due to optimal usage of oncology and specialist immunology products.
- Responsible for ensuring all Competitor information is kept up-to-date and efficiently/effectively disseminated within the team (MSL and TM)
- Lead trainer for new UK MSL's
- New MSL mentor
- Ensuring MTR literature packs lists are kept updated
- Ph.D. in a relevant scientific discipline or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Data management skills (i.e., basic statistical analyses and data handling, interpretation of scientific data, and development of graphics) is required.
- Excellence in scientific writing
- Scientific experience in areas involving Haematology, Immunology, Oncology or Biochemistry.
- Excellence in scientific speaking, preferably in Immunodiagnostics, Haematology or Oncology.
- Good driving record.
- To be a team player able to communicate effectively in a manner consistent with professional - Strong track record in prioritizing and simultaneously managing multiple projects (activities) in a fast paced environment for timely completion of projects.
- The ability to achieve goals with minimal to moderate supervision and direction.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills to effectively operate on a national basis (i.e., aptitude for working with diverse groups and appreciation of business or social dictums within disciplines e.g. Clinic, laboratory, research)
- Must reside on territory
- To be flexible to the needs of the business
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.