Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
A great role for a PhD Oncology/Immunology/Biochemistry to step into a technical, customer focused position! The Medical Science Liaison will be responsible for the South East region and work closely alongside the sales team.
- Working as an equal partner with the Territory Managers to optimize customer education and growth of sales due to optimal usage of oncology and specialist immunology products.
- Primary responsibility for clinical and technical discussions/education relating to the company's oncology and specialist immunology business goals achieved through direct interactions with clinical, technical and laboratory stakeholders.
- Development of Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs) as Advocates (KOL Advocates) for the company and our products.
- Business Development:
Identify new areas for the use of our products.
Identify gaps in our selling messages.
Develop the selling message through, discussion and clinical trials.
- Presenting data at key scientific meetings/conferences regarding company's oncology and specialist immunology products.
- Maintaining a comprehensive understanding of scientific/clinical data and literature related to relevant company and competitor oncology and specialist immunology products and disease areas, and effectively transfers appropriate clinical/scientific information to key company personnel and external customers for business-related or educational purposes.
- Preparing executive summaries of key data/literature for other members of the team e.g. Territory Managers.
- Participating as internal consultant and ad-hoc member of project/product development teams in providing scientific/technical input to ensure that clinical utility of company's products meets clinical need.
- Assisting Marketing in the design, organization, execution and monitoring of pre- and post-market field trials to confirm product performance, maximize product positioning, and meet organization goals and objectives.
- All relevant customer information to be recorded in the CRM.
- Ph.D. in a relevant scientific discipline or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience.
- Data management skills (i.e., basic statistical analyses and data handling, interpretation of scientific data, and development of graphics) is required.
- Excellence in scientific writing
- Scientific experience in areas involving Haematology, Immunology or Oncology
- Excellence in scientific speaking, preferably in Immunodiagnostics, immunology, haematology or oncology.
- Good driving record
- Team player able to communicate effectively in a manner consistent with professional scientific etiquette with all levels within the Company and with the Customer base.
- Strong track record in prioritizing and simultaneously managing multiple projects (activities) in a fast paced environment for timely completion of projects.
- The ability to achieve goals with minimal to moderate supervision and direction.
- Strong professional and interpersonal skills to effectively operate on a national basis (i.e., aptitude for working with diverse groups and appreciation of business or social dictums within disciplines e.g. Clinic, laboratory, research)
- Must reside on territory
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.