Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
This role has been created due to business growth and is an exciting opportunity for a BSc or higher educated life scientist to move into an Marketing Specialist role with a specialist life science company, working with PCR, DNA Synthesis and DNA extraction kits and reagents.
The successful candidate will support the delivery of ambitious marketing and communication plans aiming to promote the company and products to generate sales, opportunities and leads, and build brand awareness to contribute to and support their rapid growth.
- Work closely with the Marketing and Communications Manager to deliver effective local, regional
and global marketing plans
- Develop a deep understanding of the buyer’s journey, and of our customers’ needs and interests
- Support the development of new product lines by reviewing and analysing market trends, pricing
schedules, competitor offerings and product specifications
- Support the creation of high quality content including product literature, technical guides,
application notes, news posts and articles
- Assist in the development of creative content such as adverts, flyers and promotional materials
- Collaborate with external designers, developers and creative agencies
- Co-ordinate email marketing campaigns, using software to send and track emails
- Oversee online advertising and pay per click campaigns
• A BSc, MSc or PhD in a science subject
• Exceptional written and spoken English, including excellent grammar
• A flair for writing, including the ability to write clearly and concisely
• An eye for detail
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.