Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Laboratory Telesales Supervisor
Laboratory Telesales Supervisor
Location: Gillingham, Kent
Giving our customers an exceptional Henry Schein experience is what drives our Telesales and Rep Support teams. Our representatives are passionate about understanding and delivering on our customer's needs and continuing to improve the customer experience. They quickly respond to customer's requests, placing orders, giving product information and offering additional products, services (upselling/cross selling) and promotions so the customers experience with Henry Schein is hassle free allowing them to get on with their jobs as dental professionals.
We are looking for an enthusiastic leader to inspire the team and drive great individual performances whilst creating an engaging team environment filled with incentives, focus days and customer success training. You will be responsible for the team achieving their targets and delivering first class a customer experience on every call.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Lead the team to achieve and exceed Sales and Gross Profit targets as set by the Line Manager
2. Manage Key Customer Accounts and sales targets
3. Monitor telephone statistics and co-ordinate holidays to ensure there is always adequate cover to provide excellent service to our customers
4. Maintain a call abandonment rate of under 3%
5. Monitor sales results and communicate them to the team offering support and coaching to enhance performances
6. Provide regular customer success training to each team member through coaching and feedback during one to one call playback sessions
7. Offer the team pricing support on price matching and discounts observing profit margin guidelines
8. Review margin hold queues and check accuracy and reasons for low margin orders prior to releasing them
9. Hold Telesales team meetings and regular huddles and one to ones to ensure good communication throughout the team and opportunities for the team to feedback and have discussions about matters relevant to their role or performance
10. Encourage the team to work on a first touch resolution basis when answering customer calls.
11. Work closely with Line Manager to seek opportunities to develop the Telesales team and the sales strategy.
12. Attend the weekly Telesales KPI review meeting and complete the actions assigned to you.
13. Collaboratively, liaise with internal departments, field teams, manufacturers and external agencies to obtain information to help customers or enhance knowledge.
14. Attend meetings, training courses, exhibitions and functions as required as part of your role.
15. Do your best every day, communicate your ideas, work effectively with your team, be enthusiastic, fair, inspiring and enjoy your role.
16. Participate in special projects and perform other duties as requited
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.