Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Are you seeking a new Lab Technician position that is concentrating within NGS Analysis?
My client is a leading provider of genomic services and solutions with cutting edge NGS and the largest sequencing capacity in the world. Based out of their Laboratory in Cambridge my client is seeking a number of Laboratory Analysts to join their expanding team.
What you will be doing?
· Inventory and tracking of incoming samples into the lab.
· Registration, preparation and analysis of samples as required.
· Adhering to documented procedures for all aspects of laboratory work
· To accurately register and process samples for NGS analysis within defined time frames.
· Perform routine laboratory maintenance activities
What my client are looking for?
· Graduate in biotechnology or molecular subject
· PCR, qPCR, sequencing, DNA / RNA extraction
· Post academia lab experience
This is an exciting opportunity with highlighted progression. For further information please contact Alex Martin on 01494818028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.