Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Laboratory Analyst with a background in ICP or GC to join an enthusiastic team delivering Environmental Chemistry analysis to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK's number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, we are a leading provider of Laboratory & Analytical services. y. Now we need a Laboratory Analyst to perform analytical tasks and duties to the required standard, specifications and time constraints, be responsible for the quality of their own work and undertake non routine tasks as and when required.
- Be able to perform analytical duties without supervision to the required productivity and quality specifications after receiving full training.
- Be aware of and conform to the Laboratory Quality system, specifically UKAS (ISO17025) and MCERTS requirements.
- Maintain good laboratory practice at all times, following methods, standard operating procedures, local rules and regulations, maintain equipment and safe working procedures.
- Ensure compliance with the Health, Safety and Environmental requirements of the department and the wider business, ensuring that the correct PPE and other safety equipment are used at all times and accidents and incidents are minimised and any non-conformances are reported in a timely manner through the correct procedures.
- We're looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- Analytical experience
- Problem solving abilities with the ability to make sound decisions.
- Experience of working in a high pressure, production driven environment.
- Good communication skills at all levels with good organisational skills
- Experience in ICP and GC
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.