Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
A brilliant opportunity for an experienced sales representative within the clinical diagnostics NHS market or in the life sciences industry to move into a key account manager role.
This Key Account Manager position involves working closely with key accounts across an North-West England territory, alongside identifying and taking opportunities to develop new accounts and contacts to grow business opportunities in the region.
This company are a well-established provider of specialist life science and diagnostic products and provide a supportive team-focused environment.
PRODUCTS: clinical diagnostics kits and reagents for haematology/clinical chemistry/microbiology sectors in the NHS and life science assays, consumables and equipment
CUSTOMERS: NHS customers are the main focus.
TERRITORY: North West England (postcode area: BB, BL, CH, CW, FY, IM, L, LA, M, OL, PR, SK, ST, TF, WA, WN)
· To manage appropriately all customer accounts by identifying both key accounts in a strategic manner by implementing a business plan for each.
· To communicate regularly with the commercial services team on activity with all accounts as appropriate.
· Proactively manage expiring quotes, quote renewals, sample requests and follow-up, demo status and responses, to ensure the customer receives rapid, responsive service and avoid delays in order processing.
· To acquire a thorough knowledge of all competitor companies, their products and their activity in the key accounts. Ensure proper dissemination of competitor intelligence appropriately.
· 2+ years minimum sales experience within the Diagnostics/ Clinical NHS market or in the Life Sciences industry dealing with laboratories, clinicians, procurement, academia and the biotechnology/ research sector
· Must hold a Life Science, Biological, Chemistry/ related degree
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.