Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Reports to:Sales Manager, Diagnostic Division
Location: Field based within territory - North- Manchester, Yorkshire, Midlands
The Job: To achieve sales targets by maintaining, developing and exploiting business relationships with new and existing customers. You will be responsible for selling products into hospitals throughout the sales territory. The main contacts will be Consultants and Nursing staff in theatre, ITU, A&E and a variety of wards.
Products: High quality medical and diagnostic products and instruments; to include Clinical Disposables for Regional Anaesthesia, Blood Gas Collection Systems & Infusion Devices.
- To achieve sales targets;
- To build, develop and exploit profitable relationships with all current and potential customers within the assigned territory;
- To ensure professional standards of customer service and support at all times;
- To ensure effective journey planning and time management;
- Identify potential business and convert to new sales;
- Work with internal teams to help achieve company and sales objectives;
- Maintain existing business (including contracts, tenders and pricing agreements);
- Defend against competitor activity;
- Amend business plan in light of changing priorities;
- Promote the products and the company to the entire buying chain, e.g. customers, influencers, procurement, clinical, non-clinical, etc;
- Provide product training for customers;
- Communicate regularly with line manager about achieving sales targets;
- Complete and utilise the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database: maintain diary, customer information, archiving of relevant sales documentation, daily call reporting and email;
- Successfully launch new products;
- To ensure that all company standards and policies are adhered to.
Bonus OTE- £7k paid quarterly
Company car- Fully Expensed
Death & Service
Private Health Care
Pension- 3% matched
The ideal candidate must have some experience of sales with excellent communication skills, enthusiasm, self-motivation and determination. In addition they must be well organised with the ability to manage their time to deliver on all their tasks. You will benefit from the support of experienced sales management as well as a dedicated product management team and our excellent mentor programme.
2 stage process
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.