Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Title: Brand Manager - Oncology
This role is office based although some travel can be expected within UK and abroad.
Therapy Area - Oncology
Reporting to: Marketing Manager - Oncology
Purpose of the position:
To develop, implement and evaluate brand specific marketing plans in conjunction with senior marketing personnel to achieve both long and short term agreed business objectives, including sales and profitability targets, in accordance with the company's strategic marketing plan.
Core Tasks, Responsibilities & Authority
1. To support the production of robust brand specific marketing plans which deliver sales and profitability targets.
2. To ensure effective implementation of marketing plans within area of responsibility.
3. To monitor and critically review implementation of tactical plans for assigned brand(s) against key performance indicators and to take corrective action as required.
4. To develop, source and ensure fulfilment of appropriate branding/support materials within agreed timelines and budgetary parameters.
5. To contribute, in conjunction with senior Marketing personnel, to the analysis of the potential for current and future brands through the effective use of robust modelling/forecasting methods and risk analysis.
6. To monitor and control delegated budgets within area of responsibility.
7. To produce robust business cases to justify additional funding or changes in use of funds.
8. To support the business with the development of national opinion leaders.
9. To develop therapeutic and market expertise within designated therapy area.
10. To ensure all marketing activity is in compliance with company standards and the ABPI Code of Practice.
11. To provide regular communication, education and training to the sales force and oncology team on the marketing materials, brand plan and product knowledge.
Effectively and efficiently networking across all departments e.g. Sales, Medical, Medical information, Healthcare, European Marketing and Senior Management.
Competitive basic salary + bonus + car allowance + comprehensive benefits
Brand Manager 2 years+ ideally from a speciality / high value / hospital focused product.
Associate Brand Manager with Oncology experience
Promotional Campaign Management - key skill set
1st stage: 1 hour face-to-face with Hiring Manager
2nd/final stage: Assessment Centre
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.