Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Regional Sales Manager
ROLE: Regional Sales Manager
GEOGRAPHY: South West / South Wales
The primary purpose is to develop a commercial plan for a specified Region, with key responsibility for leading of team of sales professionals to implement the plan and deliver against sales targets.
- To meet sales and profit targets on portfolio products across a specified Region.
- To develop a Regional sales plan aligned to the Company's marketing strategy.
- To take responsibility for all aspects of leading and managing the overall Regional sales team. To lead, manage, coach and develop the direct reports using agreed systems.
- To build an industry leading regional sales team with capability to sell at all appropriate levels in the NHS by utilising leading sales practices.
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of local contracts and tenders, working closely with the Commercial Team, to ensure strong profitable listings.
- To develop a strong customer network with key stakeholders that will be used to develop local opportunities.
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.