Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Sales Executive - Life Sciences
Location - South Netherlands
Salary - €50,000 - €55,000 + 20% Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare
An opportunity has arisen to join a multimillion dollar leading manufacturer of biotechnology products including Antibodies, ELISA's Reagents, Assays, Proteins, Western Blotting, Stem Cell, Cell Culture and Flow Cytometry.
They have offices globally with a state of the art laboratory and demo facilities in the UK.
The company are in growth mode, therefore it is a very exciting time to join.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Selling biological reagents and instrumentation to the Life Science Industry, acquiring new business and growing existing sales within the defined territory
· Visiting Customers at least 3 days per week to sell biological reagents to the Life Science Industry
· Handle commercial issues arising e.g. negotiations, tenders, etc. in conjunction with management
· Plan and implement sales strategy to achieve sales budget
· Plan and effectively manage key accounts
· Represent the company and maintain a professional manner at scientific exhibitions
· Provide feedback to territory managers and internal sales team on the sales area, successes and difficulties of implementing your sales strategy, competition and the state of the market via regularly sales reports and CRM system
· Provide customer with regular contact and exceptional customer service
· Maintain a regular and high level of contact with customers via telephone to build on the relationships established by visits
· Maintain a high level of scientific and technical knowledge
· Work with internal sales team to maximise communication and improve efficiencies within sales teams
· Work with Application Specialists in order to drive instrument sales
· Ph.d, MSc, B.S./B.A. in a Life Science discipline and laboratory experience:
· Previous laboratory experience within the Life Science field with particular experience in research reagents and/or
· Demonstrable sales experience within a relevant Life Science area.
· High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
· Excellent attention to detail, time management, process management and organizational skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both native Dutch and English, including ability to present oral presentations
· Strong interpersonal interaction skills
· Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and multi-task efficiently
· Professional demeanour
· Self-directed and creative
· Requires ability to travel frequently, attending internal meetings, visiting customer locations etc.
· Position requires overnight travel which may span weekend days and/or holidays
· Must have, or be able to obtain, a valid European passport which allows travel internationally
· Must have willingness and proven ability to work autonomously
To apply for this position, please contact Penny Lilley today - firstname.lastname@example.org <mailto:email@example.com> / +44 (0) 1494 818056
Salary: €50,000 - €55,000 (Euros) + 20% Bonus + Car Allowance + Pension + Healthcare + Mobile Phone + IPad + Full Home Office Provided + Excellent Career Progression
5. Minimum Requirements/Qualifications:
Education/experience: Ph.d, MSc, B.S./B.A. in a Life Science discipline and laboratory experience:
" Previous laboratory experience within the Life Science field with particular experience in research reagents and/or
" Demonstrable sales experience within a relevant Life Science area.
6. Personal Qualities/Attributes
o High levels of motivation and enthusiasm
o Excellent attention to detail, time management, process management and organizational skills
o Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both native Swedish/English, including ability to present oral presentations
o Strong interpersonal interaction skills
o Ability to perform a wide variety of tasks and multi-task efficiently
o Professional demeanour
o Self-directed and creative
o Requires ability to travel frequently, attending internal meetings, visiting customer locations etc.
o Position requires overnight travel which may span weekend days and/or holidays
o Must have, or be able to obtain, a valid European passport which allows travel internationally.
o Must have willingness and proven ability to work autonomously
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.