Previous job - PR In-House Senior PR Manager EMEA - Tech PR Jobs

Covering the following locations: Guildford, Hemel, Oxford, Reading, Slough, Swindon, Southall

Acronis are a global software company that specialise in scalable storage management and disaster recovery. They have patented technology and realistic growth plans.

Due to an internal promotion and a move to the US, they have need of a Senior PR Manager - EMEA - to join their international company. Someone with the experience and desire to work in a rapidly changing company with high ambitions and growth targets.

Based in their Reading, Berkshire, office and paying £50k - £90k, depending on experience. This is as a package. 80% of the agreed salary will form the basic annual salary. The remaining 20% will be made up of performance related bonuses. + Benefits.

This is obviously an in-house role that requires a Senior PR Manager with proven examples of working within a data software/security firm or, if agency experienced, relevant software clients.

You will ideally have:

- Experience of / desire to work in a rapidly changing company with high ambition and growth targets.
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment, sensitive to cultural differences, preferably with international/satellite offices.
- Although not essential, existing contacts within European PR (tech) agencies would be ideal.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Min 6 years' experience in public relations, preferably in a B2B technology environment.
- Previous experience of managing and mentoring a team.
- Experience of influencing and coaching senior executives.
- Excellent organizational, coordination and planning skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Individual who is able to operate at a strategic level but to be hands on.
-Previous experience working with a communications team head quartered in the US is preferable.
- English mother tongue or similar - Fluency in French or German is a plus.


Job Package

£50k - £90k, depending on experience. This is as a package. 80% of the agreed salary will form the basic annual salary. The remaining 20% will be made up of performance related bonuses. + Benefits.

Person Profile

- Experience of / desire to work in a rapidly changing company with high ambition and growth targets.
- Experience working within a multi-cultural environment, sensitive to cultural differences, preferably with international/satellite offices.
- Although not essential, existing contacts within European PR (tech) agencies would be ideal.
- Educated to a degree level.
- Min 6 years' experience in public relations, preferably in a B2B technology environment.
- Previous experience of managing and mentoring a team.
- Experience of influencing and coaching senior executives.
- Excellent organizational, coordination and planning skills.
- Strong writing skills.
- Individual who is able to operate at a strategic level but to be hands on.
-Previous experience working with a communications team head quartered in the US is preferable.
- English mother tongue or similar - Fluency in French or German is a plus.


Interview Process

After an initial assessment with Zenopa, those successful for the next stage will have a telephone interview with the Head Office in France, followed by 2 face to face interviews, one of which may be in their Paris office, and a further telephone interview.

Please login or register now for full details of this job.

* Salary Guide
£50,000-£90,000
Reading
Job Ref: 50598

Why Zenopa?

  • Long standing relationships

    Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.

  • Quality Controlled

    Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.

  • Interview Preparation

    We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.

  • Support & Advice

    Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.

  • Recruitment with Integrity

    We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.

  • Highly Recommended

    Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.