Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Technical Support Specialist
Territory: United Arab Emirates, Dubai
As the Technical Support Specialist you will be responsible for providing technical support to Cepheid customers, for high complexity cases including data analysis for all Cepheid’s product lines and instrument systems. In addition, you will provide support to field technical support specialists, field service engineers, and other Cepheid professionals located locally, regionally and globally, including distributors.
- Provide advanced phone and e-mail support on all Cepheid product lines.
- Document customer complaints in the complaint management system
- Provides phone and e-mail support on all Cepheid product lines.
- Follows procedures to ensure adequate complaint handling in the call tracking database.
- Follows procedures set forth in ISO regulations and QSR for medical devices.
- Conducts preliminary investigation and data collection for a diverse range of technical problems.
- Escalates complaints to the Technical Support Manager as necessary.
- Review complaints for closures.
- Acts as a product specialist (i.e. super-user, subject matter expert) in at least one product line and operates as a trainer, resource, and mentor to other staff.
- Represents Technical Support in projects and/or operations teams and communicates their contributions and findings back to Technical Support.
- Performs additional tasks as assigned by the Technical Support Manager or the General Manager
- Must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
- BS - MS in Science or Clinical Laboratory Science
- At least 5 years relevant experience in clinical laboratories, or equivalent education in - Technical Support or as a Medical Laboratory Technician/ Clinical Laboratory Scientist in a hospital or commercial clinical laboratory.
- Solid knowledge of all Cepheid products and systems.
- Good understanding and ability to follow complex procedures and processes.
- Knowledge and application of commercial computer application packages (MS Office, IE, etc.).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated, with outstanding troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced, and constantly changing international environment.
- Highly organized, and with a strong attention to detail.
2 Stage process, will look to interview as soon as applicable CVs are in hand
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.