Role filled in May 2012 - Pharma Healthcare Business Manager - Market Access - Speciality products Jobs

Covering the following locations: Birmingham, Bath, Brighton, Bristol, Belfast, Cambridge, Cardiff, Derby, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guildford, Liverpool, Leicester, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Nottingham, Oxford, Portsmouth, Reading, Sheffield, Swindon, Southampton, Tonbridge, London, York

Healthcare Business Manager

Role: Healthcare Business Manager
Location: National

One role covering the UK for the Speciality products Divsion (SPD)

Summary: Role overlays RBMs with sales teams. The role (60% ) has c. 6 reports - Healthcare Development Managers" which work along side local representatives working on specific projects. The remaining 40% is "Market Access", reviewing "payers rather than prescribers", review activity at a strategic level, what initiatiatives need to be in place and co-ordinateing resource to deliver on these.

Job Package

Competitive basic salary and benefits package.

Person Profile

o Proven ability to lead through influence without line authority
o Successful track record and experience in regional sales management
o Knowledge of NHS changes, changing payer mindset and motivations in UK
o Proven ability of building strong working relationships
o Preferably successful track record in product management
o Experience of working in pharmaceutical industry
o Market access commercial experience desirable
o Track record of leading a team of cross functional commercial professionals using inter personal, matrix management and persuasive skills.

" Deep understanding of the healthcare environment and the therapeutic area
" Knowledge of key financial processes
" Knowledge of customer characteristics

Interview Process

1st Interview: CV Screen and competency based interview
2nd Interview: Assessment Centre and Panel interview

Please login or register now for full details of this job.

* Salary Guide
Job Ref: 44134

Why Zenopa?


sales    healthcare    hospital    clinical    devices    pharmaceuticals    "market access" pharmaceutical    healthcare    nhs