Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Key Account Manager
PRODUCTS: Growth Hormone and Oncology
CUSOTMERS: PCT/Hospital Trusts/PCO
OTE 50% salary
Ashfield benefits including company car.
Seeking an experienced key account manager with evidence of working with contracts and tenders.
Ideally with experience of biosimilars.
- Previous primary and secondary care sales success
- Key Account Management
- High level planning and organisational skills
- A strong grasp of the techniques and principals of key account selling
- Self development
- Attention to detail
- Successful acceptance at PCT, formulary or on guidelines of promoted products
- Understanding of procurement and tenders in the NHS
- Knowledge of Oncology, Nephrology and Endocronology an advantage
2- assessment centre
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.