The role is covered in the following locations: London East Central
Are you an Account Manager within the Med Comms PR space looking for the next exciting step in your account management career?
Our client are looking for an experienced Account Manager to develop relationships with clients in a leadership capacity through day-to-day activities on accounts. They need an Account Manager that can demonstrate growing competencies in strategic counsel, support accounts team and ensure all work is delivered with passion, precision and to the highest quality.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Support senior team members in client counsel, developing and refining your own skills. Create and develop documents for clients including creative materials, proposals, speaker notes.
• Develop competency in issues management, including the internal/external information cascade and strategic materials including reactive statements, Q&As and key messages.
• Manage client teams and support the development of plans for client work with Account Director counsel. Communicate to the team any priorities, deadlines, developments and decisions made, involving key senior staff as needed.
• Review teams work and provide constructive feedback on the tone and creative direction of the work, and effectively brief team members on revising materials appropriately.
• Develop and refine feedback/coaching skills, and take every opportunity to provide guidance and support to all members of the team.
• Consistently demonstrate exceptional verbal skills.
• Maintain, develop, and share key media contacts with team. Develop excellent relationships with influencers, third parties, key senior client contacts and Galliard and Nyxeon colleagues to provide appropriate skills and input to programmes and activities.
• Demonstrate a passion for science and the ability to rapidly assess, process and articulate complex science.
• Continuously update and maintain understanding and knowledge of the media and market in which clients operate, as well as our competitive landscape.
• Contribute towards the construction of creative brainstorm sessions, share new ideas and support and encourage colleagues.
• Demonstrate and maintain up-to-date knowledge and capability in all main software packages including MS Office.
• Manage teams and business in compliance with all legal, financial, HR and other company policies and procedures.
Salary: £45,000 D.o.E
Additional benefits include -
Annual holiday entitlement - 25 days plus the working days between Christmas and New Year, with the option to purchase an additional 5 days. Holiday entitlement increases by 1 day per year after 5 years to a maximum of 30 days after 10 years service
• Pension - Agency contributes 7% of your base salary into the plan and in addition, you will be required to make a 1% contribution (in order to meet the total 8% minimum legal contribution), although you can of course contribute more if you want
Life assurance - The company pays the full cost of providing life assurance to the value of two times your annual salary
• Long term sick cover - If illness takes you out of work for an extended period of time this cover will pay 50% of your salary indefinitely until you return to work
• Incentive plan - The company operates a discretionary bonus payment, assessed at the end of the financial year (December)
• Personal development fund - You are entitled to £250 per tax year to go towards a personal self-improvement activity outside of work; this does not have to be work related
• Cycle to work scheme - This allows you to a buy a new bike using a voucher and the money is taken directly from your salary, tax-free
• Dynamic working policy - This entitles you to work flexible hours, in the office or from home, when needed
• Bluecrest Health Check - We are proud to offer everyone the opportunity to access a free health screen with Bluecrest
Fully paid Sabbatical - After seven years of service, staff have the opportunity to take a four week fully paid sabbatical where they can give something back to society.
• Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave entitlement- Maternity leave at 12 weeks full pay; Paternity leave/Co-parent leave at 4 weeks full pay; access to Shared Parental Leave at the enhanced maternity pay level.
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Seb at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call him directly on 01494 818024