Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Exciting opportunity for a Biomedical or Clinical Scientist to become an IT Technical Specialist for an excellent Diagnostics Company.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the Technical Operations team assisting in sales and marketing activities and conducting pre- and post-sale in house informatics support.
The position will report to the Technical Manager and be part of a close team of Field Application Specialists, Quality Management and Customer Services. The team will work closely with Sales, Marketing and the General Manager. The position will involve constantly changing knowledge of technology, products, and processes.
The position will be part of a team working a 5 day week, 9am - 5pm.
Specific responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)
- Manage all data and provide support to all informatics processes and requirements.
- Maintain and update knowledge on all technology software.
- Identify and provide resolution for all informatics issues and provide support to all activities.
- Provide IT support to Marketing department.
- Administer and maintain knowledge on all systems and application and provide assistance to all system users.
- Provide subject matter expertise on all systems and perform all programming.
- Technical support to customers and colleagues
- Software interface development
- Pre-equipment delivery checks and configurations
- Complaint investigation and resolution
- Manage hotline phone and helpdesk email support
- Ability to work in accordance with ISO standards.
- Maintain contact with customers to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrate ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
- Maintain accurate and timely records of all customer activities using the company CRM system and specific Technical Support reporting documents.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented.
Key Criteria for Candidates:
- Ability to take ownership of complex information and customer interactions, to provide excellent support with focus on customers in a changing environment.
- Experience of working with professionals who have English as a second language preferred.
- Knowledge of Microbiology is preferred.
- Experience of complaint management under ISO regulations. Ensure documentation and compliance within regulatory guidelines.
- Proven experience with laboratory software solutions and bioinformatics.
- Proven experience with automated bacteriology or other laboratory solutions.
- Education to University Degree Standard or equivalent
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.