Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Integrated Care Specialist - South UK
Are you a successful Pharmaceutical Sales professional who would be interested in promoting an exciting product launch?
We are working with our client who are hiring a permanent team. This position will be covering a territory across the South of England. The new launch product will be within the therapy area of Neurology.
Key responsibilities include:
· Utilising selling and account management skills to achieve agreed Regional sales targets
· Leverage deep local account and customer environmental insight to build strong strategic key account plans
· Understand the customer processes and steps to achieving local market access
· Increase the prescribing of our product through effective promotion to senior/influential customers
What my client are looking for:
· Established pharma account management background
· Experience of working in a cross functional team
· Market Access exposure - payer engagement
· Good knowledge of the NHS, reimbursement systems
If this is of interest please contact Alex Martin on 01494818028 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.