Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Job Title: Installation & Service Engineer (Microscopy)
Reporting to: Global Support and Customer Service Manager
Location: EMEA travel with candidates ideally located in London/Oxford/Cambridge areas
Main function of the job
Post sales technical support and field installation.
Key tasks and duties
· Install equipment on site for and provide training to customers.
· Ensure installations are complete to customer's satisfaction.
· Take ownership to ensure any outstanding issues are speedily resolved and product handed over to and signed for by Customer.
· Provide a service to customers, distributors and staff, both before and after installation.
· Working in conjunction with factory personnel to ensure the product in production matches the customer
· Order and meets all quality and test criteria before despatch.
· Monitor and provide warranty field service to customer's equipment.
· Provide concise and accurate installation reports in a timely manner.
· Meet agreed team and individual performance objectives.
· Remain up to date on company products, new and emerging technologies.
· Any other duties that may reasonably be required from time to time by your line manager.
· Extensive travel which can routinely be three weeks per month
· Able to work outside core hours
· A Degree in a science or Engineering discipline; OR relevant experience
· Computer Literacy including use of Microsoft Office Products
One or more of the following:
· One year working within the field of Life Sciences.
· One year working with Microscopy Instrumentation or Optical Instrumentation.
· A good working knowledge of Windows Hardware. Including device installation and drivers.
· PhD in a Life Science discipline
· International travel experience
· Experience training customers in user application software
· Experience installing microscopy systems, including set-up of PCs
· Customer support service desk experience
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.