A Healthcare Account Director has extensive experience in account handling from an agency environment. They usually have ultimate responsibility for overall account performance, financial performance and growth.
What does a Healthcare Account Director involve?
Being a Healthcare Account Director includes:
• Strategic consulting and marketing insight to build overall relationships,
• Strategic overview,
• Service quality and issues management.
• Providing overall account team leadership and motivation for the other members of the account team and be involved in the resource planning in co-ordination with other departments.
• Leading specific new business activities
• Supporting Account Managers in account business development.
• Contributing to company initiatives to improve business performance
• Manage and develop line reports
What are our clients looking for?
To become a Healthcare Account Director you will need to have a wealth of healthcare communications experience and both the ability and presence to inspire clients and cross-functional agency teams. Previous senior level experience in leading pitch teams with an impressive track record of new business is advantageous, as is building relationships with client’s at the most senior level.
The next step:
If you would like to find out more about the current full service company roles we have available, you can search for the latest jobs, register your details, send us a message or contact the team on +44 (0)1494 818 061 or email email@example.com.
All applications are handled in the strictest of confidence.
Keep up to date with all the latest healthcare communication news by signing up to our news e-lerts.
Internet job postings require a salary range to be advertised. Please note this is an industry estimated salary range and does not represent the client’s internal salary bands. For a salary that is applicable to you, please contact the account manager who will be able to provide a much more accurate guide based on your experience and successes.