Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Haemostasis Application Specialist
An excellent opportunity for a Biomedical Scientist with experience in Haemostasis looking to move into a customer facing role, offering product training, demonstrations and customer support for a global company with excellent market share.
The role is field-based, where you will be required to travel across the UK and Ireland
in order to provide support and training to clinical laboratory staff within Haemostasis.
- Introduction of new assay protocols; training, support and installation at customer sites across the territory.
- Troubleshooting queries as a follow-on to telephone support
- Joint visits with Haemostasis Technical Manager or Field Service Engineer to support technical investigations that require Application Specialist knowledge.
- BSc (Hons) degree in Biomedical Science or Similar
- Greater than 2 years' experience in a laboratory environment or Agenda for Change band >=5
- A good depth in haemostasis experience
- Technical and logical problem-solving capability.
- Reading and understanding of scientific and technical documentation.
- Good communicator / negotiator
- Good organisational skills
- Full Driving Licence
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.