If you're looking to start a career in Graduate Sales Jobs, Zenopa can help you to achieve it. We can give you advice on your CV and your interviews, and point you in the right direction for your research.
Here are a few useful tips to help you get your first job:
· Try to shadow a sales representative for a day in your chosen field. This will give you a real insight into the graduate job and will confirm whether this is the right career for you.
· Research the sales industry and any trade associations related to that market (eg. Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) for the pharmaceutical sales industry).
· Speak to some of your potential pharmaceutical customers and ask them about the job, products, buying process, and so forth (eg. GPs, nurses, etc).
If you don't have any sales experience, make sure you do understand the stages of the sales process:
- Build a rapport with the customer
- Identify the needs of the customer
- Features and benefits of your product
- Overcome any objections
- Close the sale
Spend some time looking at our graduate pharmaceutical sales jobs website to gain advice on:
Interview techniques · CV advice · Industry news · Company profiles
The most important quality is that you have the drive and determination needed for a career in pharmaceutical sales. If you don't have this, then sales may not be the career for you.
Zenopa have graduate pharmaceutical sales jobs and graduate sales jobs across many industries, including:
Internet job postings require a salary range to be advertised. Please note this is an industry estimated salary range and does not represent the client’s internal salary bands. For a salary that is applicable to you, please contact the account manager who will be able to provide a much more accurate guide based on your experience and successes.