Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Global Marketing Manager - Clinical Microbiology
Fantastic senior marketing / product manager opportunity, looking after a clinical microbiology product portfolio launching a new market leading product.
Business Job Title: Global Marketing Manager
Group/ Division: Specialty Diagnostics Group/Microbiology Division
Position Location: Basingstoke - remote
This is an exciting time to join a business that is rapidly evolving to bring innovative and highly disruptive new solutions to Clinical Microbiologists, demonstrating the company's commitment to combating antimicrobial resistance (AMR). You will join our business unit in the pivotal marketing role to drive the commercial launch of a ground breaking microbiology instrumentation portfolio, responsible for the growth and global commercial success of a new Automated Antimicrobial Susceptibility Testing solution. Driving continued double digit growth requires superior customer focused execution of campaign driven marketing and associated development programs, and will require you to work closely with all Marketing and commercial business functions to lead and implement a winning product strategy.
What will you do?
- Own, develop and deliver on all relevant new product launches, in conjunction with Manager and Senior Director of Clinical Marketing, including the co-advancement of market segmentation, product roadmaps, product lifecycle plans, and business cases for future enhancements
- Deliver a superior IVD solution to our customers with the ultimate aim focused on enabling clinicians to improve individual patient treatment via transformative healthcare solutions
- Finalize, implement and measure all agreed relevant metrics on annual marketing plans for the full portfolio. Work in conjunction with tactical marketing (regions) and Marketing Communications to achieve desired goals
- Establish and contribute to briefing documents to shape and advance execution by other Marketing departments, including areas such as market report summaries, market modeling and future planning
- Develop relationships with key customers, to deepen understanding of their workflows, current and prospective business needs. Gain and utilize relationships with key opinion leaders in order to influence and enable tangible sales, as well as further development projects.
- Work with Marketing leadership team and R&D to translate understanding of customer workflows and customer needs into sharp customer insights.
- Grow and foster networks/influence to mature thought leadership from within to further fuel product development, as well as relevant educational materials to support knowledge share and outbound marketing that customers value
- Contribute to trade show organization and delivery, including staffing, in order to best represent your brand within the Clinical Portfolio, as well as further building relationships with customers, KOLs, regulators, etc.
- Expand spheres of influence in order to evolve and define strategic forces that shape his/her products (e.g., markets and market intelligence, competitors, customers, suppliers, regulators, governments etc.)
How will you get here?
- Scientific discipline/Engineering degree
- Proven experience in Marketing of clinical products and services
- Commercial track record in marketing and product management, preferably including high-tech product launch experience in the med-tech sector
- Expertise delivering complex projects to meet demanding feature, cost, quality and introduction date targets
- Track record of driving improvement in business performance
- Understands the dynamics of capital goods marketing and the dynamics of "installed base" market
- Experience in global/international business
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple work streams
- Ability to listen and influence across teams (without direct authority)
- Tenacious and driven to succeed
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- An understanding customer segments and the national healthcare systems in which they work
- Business acumen with 'GM mindset'
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.