Long standing relationships
Zenopa develop strong working relationships with our clients, which means we understand their company and cultural values.
Field Service Engineer - Flow Cytometry, Cell Separation & Preparation, Microscopy and 3D Imaging Instrumentation. Involved with fault finding, repair, maintenance and service.
A great opportunity to join an innovative company who provide cutting edge products within the scientific research market.
Suitable for a Field Service Engineer with experience on scientific biotechnology, life science, clinical diagnostics, microscopy or imaging instrumentation. Experience with We want candidates with electronic and magnetic based machinery backgrounds is preferred.
Territory: South East England (predominately focusing on London)
- Instrument preventative maintenance
- Instrument installations, equipment upgrades.
- Time sensitive corrective maintenance to restore systems to full operation
- Resolve instrumentation issues through hardware and software troubleshooting
- Manage communications (email and telephone) with customers to ensure resolution and correct follow up to assure customer satisfaction
- Communicate effectively with sales team and application specialists providing our colleagues with information about the needs of our customers
- Train and assist other Field Service engineers on complex troubleshooting and technical fixes
- Active participation with sales teams in upgrades and service contract renewals within the assigned region.
- Qualification in Engineering, Electrical engineering or a physical science
- You have at least 2 years of equipment support experience of scientific/biotech or medical imaging instrumentation
- Excellent computer networking, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Flow cytometry and/or laser experience would be an added bonus, though not essential
Zenopa operate a Quality Management System (QMS) and we're audited to ensure an excellent quality of service.
We thoroughly prepare you for all interviews and obtain full, constructive feedback after you've met the client.
Zenopa provide a constant service. There will always be someone at the end of the phone to answer your questions.
We will always provide you with honest, professional advice and fully understand your career needs.
Our Customer Service standards are extremely high. We are highly recommended by 96% of clients and 98% of candidates.
For a salary applicable to you, please liaise directly with your respective Zenopa consultant.
So that when internet jobs searches are undertaken, Zenopa generates a min and max salary range. This range is just an industry based estimate, it does not represent the clients internal salary bands.