The role is covered in the following locations: Birmingham, Bath, Brighton, Bristol, Cambridge, Cardiff, Derby, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Guildford, Liverpool, Leicester, Leeds, Manchester, Newcastle-upon-Tyne, Nottingham, Oxford, Portsmouth, Reading, Sheffield, Swindon, Southampton, Tonbridge, London, York
Fantastic Opportunity for an experienced Life Science Sales Person to become a North European Account Manager for a leading brand within the market!
Territory: North Europe
Products: Bioprocessing, Laboratory Products and Services
Customers: Cell Therapy Accounts
This is an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic salesperson to take ownership of established accounts and identify new customers and markets. You will be passionate about establishing strong relationships, driven and keen to increase revenue from your allocated area. We are looking for our future star - somebody who would like to progress and develop within our progressive and expanding business.
You will be responsible for revenue growth within an assigned group of Cell Therapy focused accounts, proactively selling the full range of the Bioprocess and Lab Products and Services portfolio and developing strong customer relationships in order to leverage our position within the target organizations.
The role is home based with some international travel required.
What you will accomplish together with us:
- Responsible for proactively selling the full range of the bioprocess and lab products and services portfolio by both in-person and remote interaction to assigned accounts.
- Meet growth targets and objectives for assigned accounts
- Research and develop prospects within the assigned account mix
- Identify key decision makers and gain an understanding of the best approach to communicate and build relationships
- Leverage Solutions to solve critical customer challenges from early development to commercial manufacturing
- Support existing business within the assigned accounts, and uncover additional opportunities (both up and downstream)
- Analyse customer needs, develop solutions and present our offerings
- Work closely with Technical teams, Marketing partners and internal stakeholders, utilizing these resources to support value offerings throughout the entire sales process.
- Conduct customer presentations, demonstrations and negotiations; provide quotations, close the deal with the customer
- Continuously monitor and pay close attention to market changes, both for competition as well as best practices. Communicate these changes to relevant internal parties to be poised to proactively respond.
What will convince us:
- Ideally demonstrated field sales experience in the laboratory market; some laboratory-based experience is preferred
- A degree in life sciences or equivalent; higher level qualification would be beneficial
-Ideally experience in selling capital instrumentation to clients in different or related sectors
-Focused on meeting sales targets and deadlines
-Capable of providing outstanding customer service
-Highly enthusiastic, self-motivated and conscientious
-Results orientated - motivated by winning orders and hitting targets
In order to commence working with us, the successful candidate will need the right to work in the UK.