The role is covered in the following locations: Brighton, Guildford, Portsmouth, Reading, Southampton, Tonbridge
Were working with a leading provider of technologically advanced acute care solutions.
Role: Medical Sales Specialist
Location: South Central England - Berkshire, Surrey, Bucks, Hants, West Sussex
Make a difference to patient care.
You have an opportunity to join a company who are at the forefront of driving innovation in acute care. We are searching for an individual to develop and expand not only their business but also their own capabilities and ambition. Over the last 50 years, they have secured their leading position in the market, and continue to invest in research and develop both our products and delivery of service to drive customer excellence. We raise the bar in acute care and want someone who shares the same value.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Sales Process: To meet or exceed assigned KPIs. Promote RLTD solutions to existing and potential customers. Pro-actively maintain existing business whilst driving through issue resolution. Manage complex sales situations and proposal preparation through to contract negotiation with RSM and team members.
- Project Management: Manage the sales process, leading project teams.
- Customer interaction and selling: Own, build and manage relationships and communication with all customer stakeholders and decision makers.
- Reporting: Monitor and report on competitor & marketplace trends with rapid reaction to ensure our win rate is maintained.
- Call planning: Plan and organize cost effective call programs to reach all key customers on territory and coordinate with other sales project colleagues according to customer needs.
- Processes: Ownership and responsibility of work schedule. The MSS is the primary point of contact for existing and potential customers in their own territory and periodically in support of other MSS colleagues particularly training.
- Degree preferably BSc
- You have demonstrated ability with laboratory or point of care sales in hospitals with a proven and successful track record OR commercially aware Biomedical Scientist looking to move into sales.
- You have established relationships with key decision stakeholders in the laboratory, point of care and procurement
- You have successfully collaborated with accounts from prospecting, through the evaluation stage to implementation within a national framework
- 80% Business travel is required
- Ability to influence & coordinate cross-functional teams not under the direct authority
Uncapped OTE (roughly £60,000 - £70,000 however good potential to earn more!)
An ambitious position within a growing, dynamic and innovative company
Good remuneration package including commission and a company car
Extensive training in our products and their application
Opportunities for personal development, growth and continuous learning
Extensive training in Danaher Business tools